Sunday, February 20, 2011

Once Upon A.. A... Something-or-Other.

Once upon a.. a... something-or-other. Blog number three and I'm already discouraged.


The carp and the deities have disappeared.
Vale Carpe Diem!!
It's just me now. My goals are hiding, probably under the bed along with dust bunnies and the third-person speak. I checked, though. I looked under there and all I found was this blog.
So here I am, dusting it off.
Me, if I lived in the 1950s and tables were blogs.



I'm reluctant to analyze myself on this blog. I know I desperately need a change of some sort, to take away from the staleness of my life at the moment.
If my life were a bowl of fries, I have a feeling they'd look like this.

If I talked about change and self-improvement and personal problems and yaddah yaddah blahblahblah,  then it becomes all about me, and then this blog's entertainment value diminishes.

So what to do now? Scare you all* off with ridiculously insignificant sickening overpersonal information? Use this blog as as an actual blog and share more of what's going on in my head? I like to be over-the-top, so I don't know how I'm going to balance this. We'll see.
I googled "over the top balanced"  and this was the first result. Yeah...





*(By  "you all," I'm flattering myself. I'm pretty much just talking to myself out in cyberspace. HEEELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! Cool! It echoes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment